Teatro Greco, Taormina

Teatro Greco, Taormina

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Final thoughts By Jay

Ok so this blog stuff is all screwed up, but I guess no matter where I go computers hate me. But that's the only down side here. The truth is that everything is better in Sicily. I love it here in the land of my heritage. But I am sad that I was not able to explore the Western half of the island. I did get to explore Greek runes and spend alot of time at the beach. Getting the nice Sicilian tan I should always have!!! I would like to stay here but unfortunately I can't. However I do intend to come back many times, both for a vacation and academic reasons. I have found many things to study for my future as an anthropologist. Now to just track down grant money. I'm keeping this short and sweet. Until Next Time Kiddies Ciao!!!!

No comments: